Probably my very first scientific interest. The astronomy bug hit me when I was around 6 years old. Over the years this hobby has been more or less present in my life, with a recent boost since 2004.
Astronomy Gear Pages
The following pages provide information on setting up astronomy gear.
- Aligning an equatorial mount
- Funny YouTube video showing the difference between a dobson and an equatorial mount
Information on this website:
- My 14" f/5 ultraportable dobson telescope project has officially started on March 18th, 2007.
- Disassembling a JMI NGF Mini2M motorized focuser
- International Dictionary of Common Terms in Amateur Telescope Making (the ‘ATM Dictionary’) caters technical terms in the domain of telescopes and telescope making in up to nine languages. Descriptions are given in English.
- Some common telescope formulas.
Interesting information located elsewhere: